Services that meet the evolving needs of modern business
Pilot Freight Services provides domestic air and ground freight delivery options for nearly every type of shipment travelling throughout the United States, with 24/7 customer support and integrated logistics.
Door-to-door control over your goods via a wide range of vehicles including vans, cubes, straight trucks, and tractor-trailers
Domestic Ground Fleet Weights and Sizes
|Weight Capacity||up to
Width x Height
|50″ x 48″ x 32″
130″ x 52″ x 46″
|12′ to 14′ x
85″ x 88″
|20′ to 24′ x
90″ x 90″
|40′ to 48′
x 98″ x 110″
Width x Height
|48″ x 42″ to
52″ x 48″
90″ x 88″
90″ x 90″
102″ x 110″
- Exclusive-use vehicles eliminate potential for split shipments and less handling, which means less chance of loss and damage
- Specialized equipment availability, including flat beds, reefers, curtain side and many more
- Service to virtually all ZIP and postal codes throughout North America
The fastest shipping service available from Pilot
- Priority air shipment on the first available flight
- Expedited pickup and delivery from your door to your customer’s door
- Pre-alerts to your customer that an urgent shipment is on its way
- Confirmation of delivery
- No size or weight restrictions when shipping to more than 25,000 cities throughout the U.S. and Canada
Next Day AM/PM Shipment
For cargo arriving the next business day (by 12 PM) or evening (by 5 PM)
- Flexible pickup and delivery schedules for door-to-door shipment control
- Access to thousands of flights daily for next-day air transportation
- Dedicated fleet of trucks at locations across the U.S.
Freight delivered by the second or third business day (by 5 PM)
- Economical shipments offered at significant cost savings
- Flexible shipment scheduling
- Cargo pickup and delivery for door-to-door shipment control
- Proof of delivery upon request
A cost-saving alternative for less urgent cargo arriving no later than the fifth business day (by 5 PM)
- Nationwide network of dedicated vehicles
- No single-shipment rate surcharges
- Shipments will not be held automatically as deferred freight
- Pickup and delivery for door-to-door shipment control
For any size transportation emergency, anywhere in the world
Pilot provides the fastest routing possible via direct flight with no cargo transfers. Plus, we have access to a full range of aircraft—from Learjets to Boeing 747s or Antonov aircraft—to meet your specific shipment needs. This service comes with our special expedited pickup and delivery from your door to your customer’s door. Best of all, Pilot has charter capabilities for shipping domestic or global cargo.
Typical Cargo Aircraft Specifications
|Aircraft Type||Cessna||Lear/Falcon 20||B-727/B-757||A300/DC-10
|Weight Capacity||Up to 3,000+lbs.||3,000-
450,000 + lbs.
W x H
|48″ x 48″||36″ x 39″
74″ x 54″
|133″ x 86″||130+” x 102+”|
L x W x H
|134″ x 47″ x 47″||Up to
240″ x 60″ x 55″
|1000″ x 125″ x 85″||1890″ x 191″ x 119″|
|Cubic Feet Inside||up to
246+ cu. ft.
|180-380+ cu. ft.||up to
8,400+ cu. ft.
24,000 cu. ft.
|Bulk/E/EH/EQ||Bulk/E/EH/EQ||A-types 88″ x 125″||A-types 88″ x 125″
|Range (miles)||340 miles||2,800+ miles||2,400-4,300 miles||4,000-7,600 miles|
*Additional aircraft availability is also based on cargo needs; no restrictions on shipment weight and size
Add it to any time-definite service, and if your shipment isn’t on time, you don’t pay.
Available for these service categories:
- First Flight; fastest shipment service on the first available flight
- Next Day AM/PM; delivery next business day by noon or 5:00 PM
- 2 Day/3 Day; delivery second or third business day by 5:00 PM
- Economy Shipping; delivery no later than the fifth business day by 5:00 PM
Call 1-800-HI-PILOT or consult your local Pilot station for a complete list of locations and for full rules governing our charge policy if shipments do not arrive on time.