Maximizing Accuracy and Efficiency
The benefits of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) can have an enormous impact on your business by improving data transfer accuracy and efficiency for orders, invoices, and other types of electronic transactions. To ensure we can deliver domestic and international shipping solutions that fit your needs and existing technologies, Pilot is able to send and accept a wide range of EDI messages and types of data transmissions for a variety of functions.
- 204 – Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 211 – Motor Carrier Bill of Lading
- Other – Flat File, spreadsheet, XML document
- 214 – Transportation Carrier Shipment Status
- 110 – Air Freight Invoice
- 210 – Ground Freight Invoice
- 310 – Ocean Freight Invoice
- 410 – Rail Freight Invoice
- Other – Spreadsheet
- 997 – Functional Acknowledgement
Data transmission types
To learn more about Pilot’s customized EDI solutions or other technology solutions that can simplify your transportation needs, call 1-800-HI-PILOT. Or, contact us.