Pilot Trade Show Services
Putting Your Show on the Road
Pilot Freight Services understands the ins and outs of the trade show market. That’s why exhibit managers, display houses, associations and show managers in the U.S. and Canada call on Pilot’s expertise for transporting exhibit materials. Pilot specializes in taking complete logistics control of ground and air shipments for conventions and trade shows. Plus, for international shows, Pilot provides Carnet service to streamline customs procedures and eliminate payment of duties and value-added taxes. Our staff is available 24 hours, 7 days a week to help customize your transportation needs and to assist in maximizing your exhibit success.
Trade Show Services Features and Benefits
- Serving more than 25,000 metropolitan cities in the U.S. and Canada
- No restrictions on exhibit size, number of pieces, or weight
- Provide Carnet service (duty-free customs clearance) for international exhibits
- Time-Definite Services tailored to your target move-in and budget – from Next Day AM to Economy
- First Flight Service for last minute details that need to be there immediately
- CoPilot our online shipping navigator, lets you get quick quotes, book and track shipment, receive e-mail alerts and more
Let Pilot take the stress out of shipping your trade show materials, even if it’s a last minute request. For more information about our customized trade show solutions, please call 1-800-HI-PILOT today.