Pilot Inbound Logistics Service (ILS)
Cost-Effective Solutions to Manage Inbound Transportation Requirements
Logistics and purchasing professionals demand nothing less than absolute precision. With 75 locations throughout North America, offices in A Coruña (Spain), Amsterdam (Netherlands), and a worldwide network overseas, that’s exactly what our Inbound Logistics Service delivers.
Inbound Logistics Services Features and Benefits
- Better control over inbound flow of products, supplies, and vendor parts lets you maintain tighter inventories and minimize backorders
- Six flexible time-definite domestic shipping options for improved control over delivery times
- Easy-to-read national tariff for inbound freight offers better control of transportation budgets
- Our nationwide network of partners means you can use fewer carriers
- A National Customer Service Center – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-HI-PILOT
- CoPilot – our online shipping navigator lets you quote, book, and track shipments, get email alerts, generate reports, and more
If you need to control the flow of raw materials or move goods into your customer’s hands, Pilot’s Inbound Logistics Services will meet your needs in the most reliable and cost-effective way. Call 1-800-HI-PILOT or consult your local Pilot station to learn more about this Pilot service.