Supply Chain Specialists Within a Global Freight Company
Pilot Freight Services' customized shipping and supply line capabilities bring new efficiencies to automotive manufacturing and aftermarket operations. Nimble and highly responsive, we understand the just-in-time delivery demands of auto manufacturers, especially in handling multiple OEM suppliers. Our knowledgeable experts are automotive focused and also highly experienced in working with Tier One and Two suppliers and 3PLs. And our well-established ground, air, and ocean transportation network is renowned for its consistent on-time shipping service, domestically and internationally.
Email us for an automotive shipping quote with competitive pricing, or call 877-537-4430 to get started now.
Time-Crucial Automotive Freight Services
Whatever your shipping dilemma, unforeseen circumstance or crisis situation, Pilot has a reliable solution:
- Charter Services – aircraft on-demand for any transportation emergency worldwide
- Hand Carry – dedicated Pilot professionals accompany your shipment door-to-door
Whether you need components for manufacturing and assembly, repair or replacement parts shipped, or better supplier-to-supplier connections, Pilot can customize a transportation and logistics solution to your exact requirements.
Time-Definite Shipping in North America
The Pilot Freight Services network provides pickup and delivery to more than 25,000 cities in the US, Canada and Mexico, 24/7. Specific domestic shipping services include: First Flight Services, Next Day AM Service, Next Day PM Service, 2 Day and 3 Day Service.
Global Shipping Capabilities
- A full range of international shipping services from FCL to LCL, ocean to ocean-air, door-to-door, door-to-airport, and airport-to-airport (including U.S. exports, U.S. imports and offshore-to-offshore)
- A worldwide air transportation system with no restrictions on shipment size, weight, or pickup and delivery times
- Thousands of international flights daily, along with blocked or dedicated space agreements from our international gateways
- Documentation, customs clearance, warehousing, trucking and inland freight services, as well as shipside deliveries
- Booking arrangements, marine cargo insurance, crating and packing, trucking and forwarding
- Milestone tracking on all shipments by dedicated automotive team experts
Value-Added Logistics Services
- Initial shipment staging, dock management and cross-docking
- Supply logistics and VOI, as well as last mile and inside logistics
- Nationwide, flex or temp warehousing and delivery
- Advance shipping notification and strategically located buffer stock near your point of use
- Quality control, inspections, and repacking of material in returnable containers
- eWMS – this state-of-the-art, browser-driven inventory management application can interface with your own ERP system to control order processing, reporting, stocking, and other activities
- CoPilot – our online shipping navigator lets you quote, book, and track shipments; get email alerts; generate reports; and more
For additional information, please contact our automotive transportation and logistics team at 877-537-4430, or for a quick quote email us at email@example.com.