Pilot International Ocean Freight Services
We Speak the Universal Language of Speed and Efficiency
Operating as an NVOCC, Pilot Marine Service offers a complete range of ocean freight services designed to save your business both time and money. We give you precise door-to-door control of all your shipments between more than 100 ports worldwide. And because Pilot has 75 locations throughout North America, offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands and A Coruña, Spain, and a worldwide network of partners, you can count on global coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Pilot Marine Services: Features and Benefits
- Total control, from arranging pickup at the shipper's door to delivering your cargo to the ultimate consignee
- Coordinated shipments to/from all port areas
- Documentation, customs clearance, warehousing, trucking and inland freight services, as well as shipside deliveries
- Booking arrangements, marine cargo insurance, crating and packing, tracking, and forwarding to ensure your ocean cargo moves smooth and trouble-free
- Full Container Loads (FCLs) or Less than Container Loads (LCLs)
- Ocean Break Bulk services – Door-to-Door, Terminal-to-Terminal, or Port-to-Port options
For shipments originating offshore, Pilot's Sea-Air Service combines sea and air transportation for the fastest, most cost-effective solutions. Your shipments travel on regular sailings from points offshore (e.g., the Far East, through transiting gateways in the U.S.), and then board flights for their final offshore destination.
Ship with Pilot for confidence your freight will reach its destination on time and on budget. Call 1-800-HI-PILOT or contact your local Pilot station today regarding your international transportation needs.